Your DRT Trailer is available with a large range of options, including but not limited to:
Some options can even be retro fitted to your existing trailer.
• Hydraulically operated double acting taildoor
• Sprung drawbar
• Easy sheet system
• Fitted sheet
• Sheet rack
• Grain sock with frame
• Air brakes with load sensing valve
• Half, full width or arched front windows, with perspex panel, or hinged steel door
• Towing eye welded to rear of chassis
• Mudguards with spray suppression flaps
• Rear drawbar with brake and 7 pin outlets - folds away when not in use
• Led light upgrade
• Led rear strobe
• High level tail lights mounted on tail door
• Silage sides
• Wheel/tyre options
· Strap/tool box
• Front or rear hay racks
After using my first DRT trailer for a number of months I was extremely happy with my purchase, so happy in fact that I ordered another one.
Martin WoodRead more testimonials...